DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR - LONDON
At LMA we continually strive to improve student satisfaction; our intake of students is increasing and to support this growth we have an exciting opportunity to join our content team which covers both Liverpool and London campuses.
The salary for this position is £23k – £27k
Location: On campus at LMA London
About the Role:
Are you a creative and talented digital content creator? LMA is seeking a skilled individual to join our dynamic team as a digital content creator. In this role, you will be responsible for developing engaging and eye-catching visual and audio content to promote our brand and enhance our online presence.
As one of our Social Media Content Creators, you will be based at our London campus and involved in a variety of exciting tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Assist with planning, scheduling, and production of video and media content that aligns to the objectives of our communications and marketing strategy.
- Ensure all content is in line with our branding guidelines.
- Assist with planning and undertake videography in a range of situations, from on campus shoots, live venues to locations shoots.
- Provide in-house video editing.
- Take photos on campus and during our events.
- Support the marketing and content team on digital content, in particular video such as testimonials, behind the scenes, producing reels for Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
- Film student assessment work and look after the file management.
- Experience producing and self-shooting video content across digital and social media platforms.
- Demonstrate the ability to use video editing software such as Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The ability to use After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of video, lighting and sound production equipment.
- Ability to travel to various locations around the UK for occasional filming if needed.
- A team-oriented approach with a strong desire to collaborate.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to deliver content to deadlines and able to respond to quick changes.
- Good photography skills.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Engaging, warm and friendly personality with the ability to quickly build relationships with people at all levels.
- High levels of attention to detail and an eye for visuals.
- Examples of work – please provide a link to your showreel.
- A BA (Hons) degree in film production, visual arts, or a related field.
- Two years experience working on professional film sets or working on branded content.
- Experience working on live events.
- Full UK driving licence.
LMA is a specialist Creative Industries Higher Education provider with campuses in the centre of Liverpool and East London. LMA is co-owned by internationally renowned singer/songwriter Robbie Williams and is also part of the Galileo Global Education group [GGE] which is one of the largest providers of Higher Education worldwide.
LMA’s aim is to enable all students, irrespective of their backgrounds, to access high quality education and training, preparing them for a successful career in the Creative Industries. Our stated vision – the LMA Way – is to be a “student first” organisation, where both students and staff share the commitment to creating an environment which is courageous, egoless, curious and collaborative. We are an organisation that is passionate about respecting the diversity within our community and supporting all our students and staff to excel.
If this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer you:
- Access to continued professional and personal development
- An opportunity to become part of the wider LMA and Galileo Global Education communities
- Staff Wellbeing & support services
- 35 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays) (pro-rata)
- Bonus scheme
- Employer Pension Scheme
LMA is committed to providing an inclusive, supportive work environment for all colleagues.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 30th August. Interviews will take place the week beginning 4th September.