FREELANCE TUTORS IN MUSICAL THEATRE - LONDON
LMA has a proven record of delivering high quality educational experiences focused on the Creative Industries. We enjoy high levels of student satisfaction and achievement and as a result we have reached an exciting point in our development.
We have exciting opportunities for freelance tutors to join our team at our London campus which is based at Here East, on the site of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, East London.
About the roles:
We are looking to appoint freelance tutors on our BA course in Musical Theatre in the following areas:
Successful candidates will be expected to plan and deliver engaging sessions in line with departmental delivery plans. Singing tutors should be able to play the piano and be comfortable with vocal arrangement.
The rate of pay for these roles is £30 per hour.
LMA is a specialist Creative Industries Higher Education provider with campuses in Liverpool city centre and at Here East, Stratford in London. We currently deliver six degree programmes. LMA is co-owned by internationally renowned performer Robbie Williams and is also a provider within the Galileo Global Education group.
LMA’s aim is to enable all students, irrespective of their backgrounds, to access high quality education and training, preparing them for a successful career in the Creative Industries. Our stated vision – the LMA Way – is to be a ‘student first’ organisation where both students and staff share the commitment to creating an environment which is courageous, egoless, curious and collaborative. We are an organisation that is passionate about respecting the diversity within our community and supporting all of our students and staff in achieving excellence.
We are looking for a skilled and competent professional who will possess:
- A first degree in a related discipline or relevant leading edge industry experience
- A teaching qualification or preparedness to work towards this
- Knowledge of HE and an ability to employ a range of delivery techniques to enthuse and engage students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to demonstrate independent and self-managing working styles
- An ability to work effectively within a team
- An ability to be calm under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
LMA is committed to providing an inclusive, supportive work environment for all colleagues.