HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING
LMA is looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing and Brand Manager to join our dynamic team. You will play a crucial role in shaping our brand image, driving digital marketing initiatives, and expanding our online presence. If you are passionate about marketing, and creating brand awareness, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The salary for this position is £45,000 – £50,000.
LMA is a specialist Creative Industries Higher Education provider with campuses in Metquarter in the centre of Liverpool and at Here East, the education campus on the site of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, London. LMA is co-owned by internationally renowned singer/songwriter Robbie Williams and is also part of the Galileo Global Education group [GGE] which is one of the largest providers of Higher Education worldwide.
LMA’s aim is to enable all students, irrespective of their backgrounds, to access high quality education and training, preparing them for a successful career in the Creative Industries. Our stated vision – the LMA Way – is to be a “student first” organisation, where both students and staff share the commitment to creating an environment which is courageous, egoless, curious and collaborative. We are an organisation that is passionate about respecting the diversity within our community and supporting all our students and staff to excel.
As a Marketing Professional at LMA you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and support our sales eﬀorts. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Crafting compelling marketing campaigns and strategies to reach our target audience and drive engagement.
- Creating and managing content across various platforms, including website, SEO optimization, social media, blog posts, podcasts and case studies.
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitive analysis to drive our marketing approach.
- Managing and Collaborating with our content team.
- Managing email marketing campaigns, lead nurturing, and marketing automation processes within Marketing Cloud/Salesforce.
- Tracking and analysing marketing campaign performance and making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Maintaining relationships with industry inﬂuencers, partners, agents and media outlets.
- Manage relationships with external agencies to execute marketing campaigns eﬀectively.
- Representing LMA at industry events, group events, and conferences.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related ﬁeld.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including social media, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and email marketing.
- Proﬁciency in digital marketing platforms, including social media management, email marketing, and marketing automation.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative thinking and a keen eye for design aesthetics.
- Experience with CRM systems and lead generation tools.
At LMA, we value innovation, teamwork, and customer satisfaction. Join our talented and passionate team and play a vital role in shaping the future of LMA and your professional growth and development.
- Access to continued professional development
- Opportunity to become part of the wider LMA & Galileo Education community
- Staﬀ Wellbeing & support services
- 35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays, pro-rata)
- Bonus Scheme
- Employer Pension Scheme
- Examples of last 2 campaigns worked on
LMA is committed to providing an inclusive, supportive work environment for all colleagues.
The closing date for applications is the 1st August. Interviews will take place week commencing 7th August.