APPLYING THROUGH UCAS
HOW TO APPLY
- You can apply here for up to five courses online.
- Register to use UCAS. Apply by adding your personal details, creating a username and password, and setting up security questions;
- You will add your course choices, details of qualifications already achieved, any qualifications which you’re currently completing, as well as your employment history;
- A personal statement provides the opportunity to show course providers why you want to study the course and why you think you would make a great student; Double check everything, get a reference and pay the UCAS application fee and you’ll be ready to submit your application;
- A step-by-step guide to filling in your application is available on the UCAS website.
UCAS APPLICATION FEE
The application fee payable to UCAS is £26.50 for programmes starting in 2022.
If you apply to only one course at a single university or college, the application fee is £22 for 2022 entry.
Applications submitted after 30 June 2022 for entry in September 2022 will carry an application fee of £26.50 for all prospective students.
Click here to see LMA on UCAS.
- You can track the progress of your application at track.ucas.com;
- If your application is successful, you may receive a conditional offer, unconditional offer, or you may be invited to attend an interview or audition;
- Once you have received decisions for each of your choices, if you have any unconditional offers, you can select one to confirm your place. If your offers are conditional on exam results or other requirements, you can pick a Firm Acceptance as your first choice and an Insurance Acceptance as your reserve choice.
- Further information about making sense of your offers and replying to offers can be found on the UCAS website.
- UCAS Extra opens on Friday 25 February 2022 and closes on Monday 4 July 2022